At our clinics, we provide on the day appointments. A home visiting service (depending on area) is available if you are unable to attend one of our clinics.
During your consultations we will give you plenty of time to ensure that the health needs for you and your family are well catered for.
You can register with the practice or be seen as a non-registered patient.
Registered patients benefit from telephone advice during out-of-office hours and also reduced fees for skin treatments (including general Dermatology and anti wrinkle treatments/dermal filler injections)
Our GP services in Chiswick include:
- Same day medical consultations
- Home visits
- Repeat prescriptions and medical certificates
- Family planning advice
- Dermatology consultations (please see “Acne Treatment” section)
- Travel vaccinations
- Referrals to specialist consultants in the most renowned Hospitals
- Detailed health screens(please see “Anti-Ageing” section)
- Confidential sexual health screens
- Blood tests
- Allergy tests
- Referral for X-ray, Ultrasound, CT, MRI scans and other investigations
- Referral to the most renowned and reputable specialists in London and nationwide.
Want the comfort of a consultation at home?
- We can arrange a telephone consultation or a Skype video consultation. Skype consultations can be very helpful for certain skin problems, in particular.
- If a prescription is needed, we can arrange to fax it over to your local pharmacy within a matter of minutes.